Boston Architecture
Home / Brighton / Peaceable Street / 16

16 Peaceable Street

No Photo Available

No Photo Available Yet

This house was converted to condos in 1987. Through at least 1925 this house was addressed as 16 Parkland Street.

The 1925 City Directory lists Catherine Finnegan; Margaret Finnegan; Martin Finnegan; Patrick Kilgarrif, a motorman; Arthur Kolsti, a porter; and Thomas Reilly, a motorman for the Boston Elevated Railroad, as residents of this house.

The 1925 Bromley Atlas shows Julia Sheehan as the owner of this house.


 

 

Privacy Policy | Creative Commons | Contact Us