Boston Architecture
Home / Brighton / Parsons Street / 79

79 Parsons Street

79 Parsons Street

79 Parsons Street

This Colonial house was built in 1880 and rises two stories to an asphalt roof.

The 1925 City Directory lists Frederick Moran and John Moran, an assistant superintendent of the Brighton Post Office, as residents of this house.

The 1925 Bromley Atlas shows M.E. Moran as the owner of this house.

79 Parsons Street
79 Parsons Street
 

 

Privacy Policy | Creative Commons | Contact Us