Boston Architecture
Home / Brighton / Parsons Street / 60

60 Parsons Street

60 Parsons Street

60 Parsons Street

This brick Colonial house was built in 1860 and rises two stories to an asphalt roof.

The 1925 City Directory lists Charles Coyle and James Coyle, an inspector, as residents of this house.

The 1925 Bromley Atlas shows Mary Coyle as the owner of this house.

In 1930 this house was owned by James Coyle, a 55-year old superintendent in the city yards. James lived with his 54-year old Irish wife Mary; 28-year old son Charles, an automobile salesman; 16-year old son Francis Coyle; 27-year old daughter Mary Darwinski; 31-year old son-in-law Ignatius Darwinski, a helper in a hothouse; and 2-year old granddaughter Clover Darwinski. The building was valued at $5,000.

60 Parsons Street
60 Parsons Street
 

 

Privacy Policy | Creative Commons | Contact Us