Boston Architecture
Home / Brighton / Parsons Street / 59

59 Parsons Street


View Larger Map

59 Parsons Street

This brick multi-family house was built in 1920 and rises two stories to a slate roof.

The 1925 City Directory lists Michael Carney, a clerk; and John Sterbi, a painter, as residents of this house.

The 1925 Bromley Atlas shows Mary Sterbi as the owner of this house.


 

 

Privacy Policy | Creative Commons | Contact Us