Boston Architecture
Home / Brighton / Parsons Street / 49

49 Parsons Street


View Larger Map

49 Parsons Street

This multi-family house was built in 1920 and rises two stories to a slate roof.

The 1925 City Directory lists Thomas Delaney, a watchman for State Street Deposit Vaults; Edward Kennedy, an assistant registrar for the City of Boston; and Lawrence Kennedy, real estate, as residents of this house.

The 1925 Bromley Atlas shows Mary Kennedy as the owner of this house.

The 1930 Census lists this house as rented for $50 a month by John Kelley, a 59-year old water plant superintendent for the City of Boston. John lived with his 58-year old Irish wife Anna and their 29-year old daughter Agnes Keenan.


 

 

Privacy Policy | Creative Commons | Contact Us