Boston Architecture
Home / Brighton / Parsons Street / 24

24 Parsons Street


View Larger Map

24 Parsons Street

This Colonial house was built in 1920 and rises three stories to an asphalt roof. A renovation was performed in 2001.

The 1925 City Directory lists John Carey, a sub-carrier for the Post Office; and Cora Pierce as residents of this house.

The 1925 Bromley Atlas shows Cora Pierce as the owner of this house.

In 1930 this house was owned by 75-year old Cora Pierce. Cora lived with her 79-year old widowed sister-in-law Sarah Pierce and 72-year old Mary Gallagher, a maid from Ireland. The building was valued at $10,000.


 

 

Privacy Policy | Creative Commons | Contact Us