234 Parsons Street
This two-story brick house was built in 1905.
The 1916 Bromley Atlas shows Charles Hill as the owner of this house.
The 1925 City Directory lists Charles McAlinden, a lineman, as a resident of this house.
The 1925 Bromley Atlas shows N.T. McAlinden as the owner of this house.
In 1930 this house was owned by Charles McAlinden, a 47-year old telephone lineman from Scotland. Charles lived with his 43-year old Irish wife Helen and their four children: 13-year old John, 12-year old Charles, 10-year old Thomas, and 8-year old Helen. The building was valued at $2,000.