Boston Architecture
Home / Brighton / Parsons Street / 232

232 Parsons Street

228-234 Parsons Street

228-234 Parsons Street

This two-story brick house was built around 1905.

The 1916 Bromley Atlas shows Charles Hill as the owner of this house.

The 1925 City Directory lists Frank Andre, a carpenter; and Anna Turnberg as residents of this house.

The 1925 Bromley Atlas shows A.E. Twinberg as the owner of this house.

228-234 Parsons Street, Side View
228-234 Parsons Street
 

 

Privacy Policy | Creative Commons | Contact Us