230 Parsons Street
This two-story brick house was built in 1905.
The 1916 Bromley Atlas shows Charles Hill as the owner of this house.
The 1924 City Directory lists Francis Quinn Junior, a clerk; George Quinn, a salesman; and Francis Quinn, a shipper; as residents of this house.
The 1925 City Directory lists Francis Quinn Jr, a clerk; Francis Quinn, a shipper; and George Quinn, a salesman, as residents of this house.
The 1925 Bromley Atlas shows F.S. Quinn as the owner of this house.
In 1930 this house was owned by Francis Quinn, a 62-year old garbageman from Northern Ireland. Francis lived with his 64-year old wife Mary and their four children: 30-year old Susan, a bookkeeper for a garbage company; 25-year old Francis, a bank teller; 22-year old Catherine, a stenographer for a soap factory; and 20-year old Mary, a stenographer in a law office. The building was valued at $2,300.