Boston Architecture
Home / Brighton / Parsons Street / 225

225 Parsons Street

225 Parsons Street

225 Parsons Street

This two-story brick multi-family house was built in 1905. A renovation was performed in 1990.

The 1916 Bromley Atlas shows Vie Bumford as the owner of this house.

The 1925 City Directory lists Alfred Cunningham, a clerk; Thomas Cunningham, an arsenal employee; Carroll Daly, a laborer; John Daly, an electrician; and Mary Daly, a lawyer, as residents of this house.

The 1925 Bromley Atlas shows C.J. Daly as the owner of this house.

225 Parsons Street
225 Parsons Street
 

 

Privacy Policy | Creative Commons | Contact Us