Boston Architecture
Home / Brighton / Parsons Street / 213-215

213-215 Parsons Street

213-215 Parsons Street

213-215 Parsons Street

This multi-family house was built in 1905 and rises three stories to an asphalt roof.

The 1916 Bromley Atlas shows Ervin Dix as the owner of this house.

The 1925 City Directory lists Ernest Augur, a mechanic, as a resident of 213 Parsons. Daniel Sullivan, a motorman; John Sullivan; and John J. Sullivan, a motorman, are listed as residents of 215 Parsons.

The 1925 Bromley Atlas shows A.M. Augur as the owner of this house.

213-215 Parsons Street
213-215 Parsons Street
 

 

Privacy Policy | Creative Commons | Contact Us