Boston Architecture
Home / Brighton / Parsons Street / 191-193

191-193 Parsons Street


View Larger Map

191-193 Parsons Street

This multi-family house was built in 1910 and rises two stories to an asphalt roof.

The 1916 Bromley Atlas shows Margaret Wheeler as the owner of this house.

The 1925 City Directory lists Stephen Burns, a teamster, as a resident of 191 Parsons.

The 1925 Bromley Atlas shows M. and G. McManus as the owners of this house.


 

 

Privacy Policy | Creative Commons | Contact Us