Boston Architecture
Home / Brighton / Parsons Street / 159

159 Parsons Street

159 Parsons Street

159 Parsons Street

This brick multi-family house was built around 1925 and rises three stories to an asphalt roof.

The 1925 City Directory lists Daniel Murphy, a collector; William Murphy, a rubber worker; John Przygodzki, a rubber worker; Thomas Ring, a chauffeur; and Stanley Skinder, a rubber worker, as residents of this house.

The 1925 Bromley Atlas shows P.M. and M.E. O'Neill as the owners of this house.

159 Parsons Street
159 Parsons Street
 

 

Privacy Policy | Creative Commons | Contact Us