Boston Architecture
Home / Brighton / Parsons Street / 149

149 Parsons Street

149 Parsons Street

149 Parsons Street

This brick Colonial house was built in 1935 and rises two stories to an asphalt roof. A renovation was performed in 1996.

The 1925 Bromley Atlas shows E.L. Lombard as the owner of the empty lot where this house was built.

149 Parsons Street
149 Parsons Street
 

 

Privacy Policy | Creative Commons | Contact Us