Boston Architecture
Home / Brighton / Parsons Street / 143-145

143-145 Parsons Street

143-145 Parsons Street

143-145 Parsons Street

This brick multi-family house was built in 1905 and rises two stories to an asphalt roof.

The 1925 City Directory lists George Loughran, a carpenter, as a resident of 143 Parsons. John Morrison, a clerk, is listed as a resident of 145 Parsons.

The 1925 Bromley Atlas shows C.T. Loughren as the owner of this house.

143-145 Parsons Street
143-145 Parsons Street
 

 

Privacy Policy | Creative Commons | Contact Us