Boston Architecture
Home / Brighton / Parsons Street / 129

129 Parsons Street

129 Parsons Street

129 Parsons Street

This brick multi-family house was built around 1925 and rises two stories to a slate roof.

The 1925 City Directory lists John Conlon, a salesman; Bartholomew Flahery, a chauffeur; and Annie Kenney, the widow of Patrick Kenney, as residents of this house.

The 1925 Bromley Atlas shows A.J. and E.P. Kenney as the owners of this house.

129 Parsons Street
129 Parsons Street
 

 

Privacy Policy | Creative Commons | Contact Us